There used to be a bar in the Disneyland Hotel called The Lost Bar. My family and I loved it. It was a crappy little bar with pretty much no theming at all, but that didn’t matter. We had fun.
And then it got closed. We were crushed. But not for long. We had no idea how much better its replacement would turn out to be…
5. Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar!
Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Rum. Krakatoa Punch. Piranha Pool. Shipwreck on the Rocks. Uh Oa!
With cocktail names like those, you know you’re gonna have a great time.
I could spend all day there. Really. Seriously.
It really is the best bar ever. Here are reasons why:
- The drinks are well made and come in awesome tiki glasses.
- One of the drinks involves fire. Always a plus.
- Most of the drinks have special effects that get triggered when ordered.
- The bartenders spray people with water.
- The bartenders are awesome.
- The stuff on the walls is hilarious.
- The food selection is small, but yummy!
- Also… nice bathrooms.
If you haven’t been… go. If you have… go again. I know I will!
Be sure to check out the rest of my Top Ten Favorite Disneyland Resort Hangout Spots!